The Organizational Communication and Information Systems
(OCIS) Division needs your help to build another outstanding program of scholarly activities for the 2009 Academy of Management Annual Meeting in Chicago. The OCIS Division typically attracts 200+ submissions (and this year we expect more), and reviewers play a critical role in transforming these submissions into the high quality program that OCIS offers.
We need reviewers across a wide range of topics and methods related to communications, management, and information technology. We need you.
As a reviewer you will be asked to review up to three submissions by February 13, 2009 (Review Deadline).
Papers will be distributed as they arrive and all paper assignments will be made by January 23, 2009.
* If you have already signed up to review for the 2009 meeting, THANK YOU!.
* If you have reviewed in the past, you will need to re-sign up to be able to review for the 2009 Annual Meeting.
* If you can help out in 2009, please signup to review for OCIS at the Academy of Management Reviewing System (it’s easy and won’t take more than 5 minutes).
1. Go to http://review.aomonline.org/;
2. Click the ‘Sign Up Now’ button;
3. Create a short profile indicating your areas of expertise and your willingness to review for OCIS
Please pass this message on to colleagues and/or PhD students who you think would be interested in and willing to review for OCIS.
(Being an OCIS reviewer is a great opportunity to learn about the work that is submitted to and presented at OCIS and the Academy of Management meeting.)
Thank you for your willingness to help,
OCIS 2009 Program Chair
Katz Graduate School of Business
University of Pittsburgh