Looking for Jobs

Where do you look for OCIS-related academic positions? A few sites I keep on tab include the Chronicle of Higher Ed and AIS Placement Services.


One Response

  1. To look for IS related jobs in UK, we go to Jobs.ac.uk, and for Australia, we go to Seek.com.au. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the ISworld mailing list at here to be feed with lots of IS related information, not only about job opportunities but also information about conferences, CFP Journals etc..

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: